Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A cabbage, 2 courgettes, carrots, parsnips and potatoes. I need a good veggie recipe please!?

Q. As well as the above I have most of the spices known to man in my cupboard.. it's my mums birthday and I want to make her a lovely tasting veggie stew when she comes for dinner later.

Any suggestions for something delicious that can incorporate any of those ingredients (plus more if necessary)?

Thank you!
ok just made up my own thing in the end. was hoping for a recipe idea but alas didn't get one. however still have to pick the best one.. thanks for all your help

A. Minus the courgettes, you could have a great dinner of corned beef and cabbage.

or
Cabbage, courgettes, carrots & onions would make a nice stir fry.

Sounds like you have the basis for a wonderful soup or stew. If you're going to use the cabbage in a soup, quarter it and shred with a knife really, really fine.

Add some bouillon, S&P and you're on your way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment