Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Help! I've Been Wikipedia'd!

I never cared about having a Wikipedia page, until I had a Wikipedia page. If fact, even though it's my go-to source for the little bit of research I actually do, I've never really thought about having my own page.

The problem is, I'm so busy with work right now, I'm afraid I don’t have time to figure out how this whole thing works. I can't even figure out who nominated the page in the first place. I see that the page is up for deletion unless they can verify it's a legit entry, or something to that effect.

So I'm asking for a little help from you all. Do you know how this works? Are any of you active editors of Wikipedia? Is that even the right terminology? Can you edit and add info for me (like the awards and honors we've won)?

You can see the page in question here. Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance you can provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment